I finally found a tutorial on how to create submenus in html and css. I needed one badly because the number of paintings that I have available for sale has become too long a list for one page, even when they are in a table with three columns per row. But when I finished coding the section, it worked in Firefox but not in Internet Explorer (at least not in version 9). So I searched the web for possible answers and found one: a new meta tag that allows Internet Explorer 9 to render correctly:
meta http-equiv=”X-UA-Compatible” content=”IE=edge,chrome=1″
Who knew that IE 9 didn’t render html code correctly automatically! But, I had an even greater surprise. A problem that I was having getting the html background color to show centered underneath thecolor in IE 9 also suddenly worked! That’s after 4 months of having no luck figuring out what was wrong.
Please visit my site, if you have previously, and see if there is a difference in how the pages look now:
Visual Gems Studio